Price list group C: All 7 gold mine shares
1. Gold miner with a very strong management that wants to be included in a large index. Ability to rise 3 times faster than the gold price.
2. Gold miner with a strong financial position. Pays dividends. Will be able to profit to the utmost form a rising gold price. Many gold mines in development. Will be able to rise 4 times faster than the gold price.
3. A small gold miner with 2 recently implemented gold mines. At the end of 2018 an important investor decided to take up a large part of the available stock. This will boost its production volumes and will lowers it cost. Will be able to rise 10 times as hard as the gold price.
4. A gold miner with 4 gold mines and a very large one in startup phase. Very strong production possibilities but it needs a higher price of gold. Will be able to rise 7 times faster than the gold price.
5. Not very well known gold miner that owns a large territory with several gold mines which are productive for only a few years. The largest part of the territory has yet to be explored. Enormous potential, a stock price that seriously lags behind and for that a truly great target for a takeover. Will be able to rise 12 times faster than the gold price.
6. A gold miner that is growing exceptionally hard but is still not very well known. Production has doubled in 2018. Still more gold mines in construction. Despite its high growth and low gold price a profitable operation. Will be able to rise 7 times faster than the price of gold.
7. A medium-sized gold miner that will start up more gold mines in 2019 and 2020. As the company has a difficult time to make it profitable the share price is very low. More production volumes and a higher price of gold will boost the stock price. Will be able to rise 5 times faster than the gold price.
View all the 7 gold mining stocks with detailed information. You will be able to buy them directly from your broker.
No automatic renewal! Admission will stop automatically.
All prices mentioned above are VAT included.
How it works:
Right after payment you will be able to log in at the right upper part of this website. After logging in you will enter your account. Within your account you will be able to click through to the overview of stocks. When you click on the link of the summaries you will see the detailed description per stock.
If you decide to invest in one or more stocks you may do so through your personal broker. If one or more of the stocks will be replaced by another one you will be notified by email. After logging in you will be able to see this information.
It is not possible to change groups within the current term of your order.