Terms and conditions Beursman BV
Article 1 General provisions 1. These are the general terms and conditions of the private company Beursman B.V. Smederijstraat 2 4814 DB Breda with Chamber of Commerce number: 65048180 2. These general terms and conditions apply to all by Beursman B.V. for free or for a fee services and information offered. 3. The website 7goldminers.com including all subdomains is the property of Beursman B.V. and also falls under these terms and conditions. 4. Beursman B.V. provides information free of charge or against payment. Beursman B.V. does not provide advice in any way. Beursman B.V. does not buy or sell financial products on the stock exchange, not for its own account and not for or on behalf of third parties. That is why Beursman B.V. is not under the supervision of the AFM and / or the Dutch Bank. 5. Beursman B.V. gives investors, whether or not under their own name, the opportunity to share their information on the website 7goldminers.com.
Article 2 Paid services 1. It is possible to gain insight into the transactions and portfolios of a investor through a payment through 7goldminers.com. You will also receive an e-mail if a transaction has taken place. Such a paying visitor is a customer. 2. You can choose from several different groups. You can choose from 2 durations per group; 6 months and 12 months. Discount packages with multiple groups and durations of 6 or 12 months are also possible. 3. NO automatically renewal subscription. Regardless of which term you choose, access will stop at the end of the term and you are not committed to anything. So you don't have to cancel anything. 4. After the payment has been processed, the customer will receive access to the transactions and the portfolio of the group (s) he has chosen through a personal password and associated account. 5. Listed discounts are based on the price of a group for 1 month. 6. Listed prices include VAT and without additional costs. 7. For the order and payment it is possible to get a good impression of the service.
8. A customer of Beursman BV receives access via a password to the protected part of 7goldminers.com. It is forbidden to provide this password to third parties. It is also forbidden to share any information of the protected part of 7goldminers.com with third parties. It is an individual access to the protected part of 7goldminers.com. Transferring information from the protected part of 7goldminers.com to third parties will result in major financial damage at Beursman B.V. Beursman B.V. will let the customer and / or anyone who has unlawfully gained access,.pay for this financial loss including the costs of legal assistance.
9. Reflection time. After ordering, customers have 14 days to change their mind. You can cancel your purchase during that time. By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after ordering, the full order amount can be reclaimed. The condition is that the customer has not logged into his / her account within those 14 days after ordering. After logging in, a customer had access to the information that we sell. After logging in, it is therefore no longer possible to request a refund.
10. By ordering and paying for a service via 7goldminers.com an agreement has been entered into between Beursman B.V and the customer. Beursman B.V. must give the customer access to the service ordered via a password and send an email if a transaction has taken place in the group to which the customer has access. The general terms and conditions of Beursman B.V. apply to the agreement.
11. A subscription is personal. Only private persons can place an order.
Article 3 Intellectual Property Rights 1. All information and texts on 7goldminers.com are the property of Beursman B.V. This also applies to information and texts that may or may not have been supplied by third parties under their own name. Beursman B.V. has an agreement with third parties that the rights are transferred to Beursman B.V. 2. It is not permitted to distribute the information and / or texts of 7goldminers.com in any way whatsoever for free or against payment. All information provided on 7goldminers.com is exclusively for individual use, forwarding this information for free or against payment in any way to third parties is prohibited. 3. Beursman B.V. has the right to compensation and a contribution to the costs of legal assistance in the event of any infringement of intellectual property rights. An offender must take into account that the damage of Beursman B.V. can be enormously much greater than the possible financial gain of the offender and even if the offender has no financial gain, the damage for Beursman B.V. still be the same size.
Article 4 No advice but information 1. Due to Dutch law and regulations, there is a very big difference between giving investment advice and providing information about investing. Even if payment has been made for information from Beursman B.V. this should not be seen as advice on investing. 2. Beursman B.V. provides information on its website 7goldminers.com, whether or not against payment. No one can derive any rights from this. 3. Beursman B.V. does not provide advice on buying or selling anything. Beursman B.V. therefore does not provide any advice on the purchase or sale of financial products on the stock exchange. 4. All texts and other information on the 7goldminers.com website are solely intended to inform the free or paying visitor of the website. 5. The transactions and portfolio of an investor can be followed on 7goldminers.com both partly for free and for a fee. It is not the intention to follow these purchases and sales indiscriminately. Every visitor to 7goldminers.com and customer of Beursman B.V. must make its own assessment and also entirely at its own risk. If, for any reason whatsoever, a visitor to 7goldminers.com considers himself unable to make a good investment decision independently, he should turn to an investment advisor. 7goldminers.com can never be seen as a replacement for an investment advisor. 6. Providing any information whatsoever on 7goldminers.com is never focused on the personal circumstances of a visitor or customer. Information is general and does not have to fit in at all with the personal financial situation or the investment behavior of a visitor of 7goldminers.com or customer of Beursman B.V..
Article 5 Personal data and privacy
1. A customer must provide a number of personal details. Beursman B.V. will handle this information with care.
2. Beursman B.V. will ensure a protected ordering environment via an SSL connection.
3. Beursman B.V. will never sell personal information to third parties or provide it to third parties for commercial purposes.
4. Personal data will only be processed by Beursman B.V. used and made available to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement or if this is legally required. For third parties, think of an accountant for processing the accounting.
5. Personal data are collected by Beursman B.V. stored in a data file. Beursman B.V. will ensure a secure environment.
6. If an investor, under a synonym such as Beursman, shares texts or information, whether or not for a fee, shares on 7goldminers.com Beursman B.V. respect this. The actual name Beursman B.V. do not disclose. Customers of Beursman B.V. have no right to know who is actually behind a synonym. The actual name is exclusively with Beursman B.V. known.
Article 6 Liability
1. A visitor to 7goldminers.com must realize that investing can produce both a positive and a negative result. 2. Beursman B.V. is in no way liable for the investment result of a visitor of 7goldminers.com or customer of Beursman B.V. Every visitor to 7goldminers.com for free or through payment is fully responsible for the results of his investment portfolio and can never held Beursman BV liable for any damage or loss whatsoever. 3. Beursman B.V. will do its best to place the correct information on 7goldminers.com. Beursman B.V. is in no way liable if there are errors in the information. The expectations and prognoses that are listed on 7goldminers.com have been made with care, but they certainly do not have to come true and Beursman B.V. is not liable. It is possible that information on 7goldminers.com is now outdated because the market is constantly changing, for this Beursman B.V. is not liable. The visitor must always check all information on 7goldminers.com from another source. 4. Beursman B.V. is not liable for damage if its website 7goldminers.com or the e-mail service does not work or is malfunctioning. 5. Beursman B.V. will endeavor to ensure that the website 7goldminers.com is always available. In spite of that, it may be possible for whatever reason that 7goldminers.com is temporarily unavailable. Beursman B.V. can in no way be held liable for damage caused by the fact that 7goldminers.com is not available.
Article 7 Unauthorized access
1. Anyone who unlawfully gains access to the public or protected part of 7goldminers.com or other equipment or software required for 7goldminers.com, including but not limited to; the CMS, the server, the e-mail provider and the handling of payments is liable for all resulting damage including the costs of legal assistance.
2. It is prohibited to log in or to view pages intended for paying customers via software, computer programs or any other system. Logging in and pages that can only be viewed after payment is only permitted for natural persons. In case of violation, your account can be closed. If Beursman BV has suffered damage, you must reimburse it.
Article 8 Brand names
1. There are many brand names and company names of brokers, providers and publishers of financial products, companies in which to invest and product descriptions of ETFs and index trackers on the exchange website. These brand names and company names do not belong to Beursman B.V., not has Beursman B.V. with companies to which these brand names and company names belong a collaboration in whatever form.
Article 9 Cookies
1. Beursman B.V. can use the possibility to advertise via Google Adwords. Cookies can be placed for this.
2. If there is advertising for 7goldminers.com and cookies are placed for this, a cookie notification will take place.
3. Data collected by cookies is for Beursman B.V. not personally traceable.
Article 10 Legal validity 1. If 1 or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are void or voidable or in any way lose their legal force, then all other provisions remain in full force. Article 11 Scope of these general terms and conditions 1. The general terms and conditions apply to everyone who visits the website 7goldminers.com. Included visitors who visit the free part and customers and / or visitors who visit the protected part. 2. The general terms and conditions apply to every agreement with Beursman B.V. 3. Deviating from these general terms and conditions is only possible if this has been agreed in writing between the parties. Article 12 Applicable law 1. Dutch law is applicable to agreements entered into with Beursman B.V., the website 7goldminers.com and these general terms and conditions. 2. The general terms and conditions are available for inspection when entering into an agreement. Beursman B.V. send the general terms and conditions for free. The general terms and conditions can also be consulted on 7goldminers.com